The latest on the death of Atlanta rapper Chris Kelly is no better than the news itself. Ongoing investigations have turned up an apparent drug overdose. According to the police report the 34-year-old’s mother called 911 requesting medical assistance on Wednesday at Kelly’s home south of Atlanta.
Kelly was spread, unresponsive, on his living room couch when the paramedics arrived. The report said that he had no signs of life.
Officer Roger Wayne Burkhart explained that when he spoke to Kelly’s mother, she said the victim was out the night before and had, at some point, taken a mix of cocaine and heroine. According to Burkhart, Kelly’s mother added that they had brought Kelly home to recover after his drug use like they had done several times before.
Pratte said that Kelly had felt nauseous in the morning, passing out around 3 pm. He was then pronounce dead at Atlanta Medical Center South around 4:30pm.
For more WooEB Music News, go to Music News