The Linda Hall Real Estate Team has been helping the residents of Fort Mill with their real estate needs for over 30 years. One of the first decision many buyers are faced with is the decision of buying a new home or purchasing a resale home. Often time’s home buyers don’t even consider buying new. There is a misconception that buying a new home is much more expensive than buying a resale home. This is not always true. Advancements in technology and materials have made buying a new home affordable to many families. A new home can even save you thousands throughout the year on things like energy bills and maintenance. There are a number of advantages to purchasing a new home for you and your family to consider. Here are some things to take into consideration when you are deciding if a new home is right for you.
1. New homes built today are usually much more energy efficient. On average you can save over 3400 kilowats a year with new energy efficient homes. For buyers this means reduced bills.
2. Buying a new home allows you more choices. When you choose to purchase new you can choose the things that you want in a home. Fixtures, cabinets, flooring countertops and more are all things that you can choose and make the home fit your own personal style.
3. You can choose a layout and floorplan that fits your life. Much like the appliances and fixtures, the floorplan and layout of a resale home was decided by someone else. When you choose a new home there is a lot more variety of options for you to choose from. You can pick a layout that suits your needs and wants.
4. Everything is new and under warranty. This means that you won’t get stuck with high replacement costs that you weren’t expecting.
5. More space. Today’s new homes are usually built with more space where you need it. Bathrooms, closets, and kitchens are being built with much more space and function.
6. Higher ceilings. Home builders are building homes with higher ceilings in new homes. This gives the home the feeling of more spacious living in all the rooms of a new home.
7. Community amenities in new home communities provide lots of things to do outside the home. Most new home communities in Fort Mill and the surrounding area provide lavish resort style community centers with pools, clubhouses, and even recreational areas. These communities allow you to enjoy recreational activities without ever needing to get in the car.
8. New homes are much lower maintenance. Having a home where everything is new means there is very little you need to do to keep the home running at peak efficiency.
9. You get that new home feel. It’s easy to tell a car is new the minute you get into it. A home is the same way. A new home just feels fresh
The Real Estate Experts at The Linda Hall Team can provide you with buyer representation when you are looking to buy a newly constructed home. Working with The Hall Team can provide you with a Realtor who is knowledgeable in both the Real Estate Market and can help you in the negotiation process. There is no charge to you the buyer to work with Our Team. Our commissions are paid for by the builder. We will make sure that you are getting the best deal possible on your Fort Mill New Home.
Call us today to start viewing the many new home communities in Fort Mill. 803-548-5499