At Security Lock Systems, we understand that residential security is a top priority for you and your family. Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own home and with the rise of residential break-ins across the US there are things you can do to reduce the chances of your home being the target of burglars, thieves, or vandals.
1) Tampa Residential Lock Replacement - it goes without saying that if you have recently relocated in Tampa or signed a new lease, you absolutely must replace your residential locks. How can you be sure all the keys were collected at closing or the termination of a previous lease? The only way to make sure no one else has access to your home is by replacing the locks once you take ownership of the property or take-over of the new lease.
2) Tampa Security Systems Or Burglary Alarm - No crook or thief wants to be caught in the act of committing a crime. If your home is monitored or protected by a security system or burglar alarm, thieves scoping out your neighborhood or street may look to attack a different home. You don’t want to be the only one on your street that doesn’t have an advanced security system. Proper signage can deter criminals before they attack and a residential security system helps create peace of mind knowing your home is just the way you left it.
3) Landscaping - If you own your home, you are typically in charge of your landscaping. Do you have big trees close to your home? Alot of bushes around your immediate perimeter of your house? Maybe shrubs or landscaping is partially covering windows. Anything that is close to your home, such as landscaping, trees, bushes or shrubs are things that criminals can hide behind. Create beautiful, but smart landscaping that doesn’t allow for crooks to sneak around your property.
4) Tampa Video Surveillance - with today’s growing video security technology it is now affordable and feasible for homeowners to have video surveillance. Criminals definitely don’t want to be recorded in the act. Install cameras at the perimeter of your property pointing at strategic places like rear doors, windows, and side entrances.
5) Door and Window Hardware - last but not least, don’t make it easy for burglars to break into your home. Your doors and windows are the last line of defense and the most likely point of entry during a break in. Make sure you have solid constructed doors, bump proof advanced locks and windows that will help slow down a break in in the event your home becomes the target of an attack.
When you are ready to enhance the overall security of your home, call our Tampa locksmiths today at 813-874-1608 and let us help you create the ultimate defense against outside threats at your Tampa residence.