Kempten, Bavaria (findit) May 17, 2019 - A new generation of remote-controlled, ultra-low-power dataloggers for agricultural, meteorological and hydrological applications is now available from OTT HydroMet. The ADCON SERIES 6 RTU differentiates from its predecessors by a self-monitoring battery, a larger memory for up to 2 million values and its convenient firmware update over the air as well as the future-proof design for integration in IoT networks and existing state-of-the-art communication technologies.
The new series comes in three different models: the A760, the A764 and the A765. They differ in the number of connectors and are available as 2G/3G or 4G/LTE version. With their 32-bit CPU, they deliver the data quickly and reliably.
Further advantages are the data encryption option to ensure data safety and the wireless communication via Bluetooth for field maintenance purpose. Together with the addVANTAGE Pro software, the dataloggers form an integrated system solution.
ADCON'S NEXT GENERATION: NO DATA GAP SOLUTION
The innovative series of data loggers from the ADCON SERIES 6 RTU is fast, relible, rugged and durable. It was developed for agricultural, meteorological and hydrological applications.
The measuring instruments allow convenient, flexible remote control so that maintenance and sensor analysis are simplified, leading to a low total cost of ownership. In addition, the possibility to carry out firmware updates over the air makes network management easier than ever before. For local maintenance, the data can be accessed wirelessly and effortlessly via Bluetooth. Despite the convenient access to the data and settings, data encryption is possible to provide secure data transmission if required.
THREE DEVICES FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
The series has a smart, self-monitoring battery function, which indicates the current battery status and leaves nothing to chance. Thanks to the backward compatibility of the new data loggers with sensors and accessories achieved by the same connector concept as their predecessors, the integration of older devices is possible without further action. The different versions of the ADCON SERIES 6 RTU are tailored to the different needs in the field, serving a wide range of applications.
BENEFITS OF THE ADCON SERIES 6 RTU SUMMARIZED:
- Fast, reliable, long-term operation due to 32-bit CPU and IP65 or IP67 classified housing
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Large memory for up to 2 million values
- Convenient, flexible remote control, maintenance and sensor analysis can lead to a low total cost of ownership
- Improved network management due to the possibility of performing firmware updates over the air
- Smart, self-monitoring battery function informing on the current battery status
- Together with the addVANTAGE Pro, it forms an integrated system solution
- Local wireless communication with the unit via Bluetooth
- Easy, intuitive local operation
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Secure, encrypted data transmission is optional
- Backward compatibility of sensors and accessories thanks to same connector concept as predecessors
Visitors of the Meteorological Technology World Expo in Geneva, June 4th to 7th can take a first look on the new ADCON SERIES 6 RTU at the OTT Hydromet booth no. 2020. Besides, there are overall weather monitoring solutions showing all our latest product developments that come along with OTT HydroMet.
OTT HydroMet GmbH
87437 Kempten / Germany
ASP: Tobias Weil
Phone: +49 - (0) 831 5617 - 230
Fax: + 49 - (0) 831 5617 - 209