Lobe Sciences Ltd. GTSIF focuses on mastering the development of transformational medicines and devices as we build a growing portfolio of intellectual property to support wellness and improve mental health. We focus on clinical development of devices and the use of psychedelic medicines to treat specific indications and brain traumas. We are a dedicated team of pioneering scientists, engineers, and operators committed to the investigation and development of treatments using alternative and nontraditional mechanisms for better health. We are announcing pending patents and preclinical research that includes:
- Psilocybin combined with NAC for the treatment of mTBI and PTSD and other conditions.
- MDMA combined with NAC for the treatment of mTBI and PTSD and other conditions
- Addition of compounds to create memory odor imprint pairing
- Nasal Mist Transducer Device for deilvery of medicines directly to the Olfactory Bulb
- Virtual Reality Headset combined with Nasal Mist Device.
Lobe Sciences Ltd. has launched a preclinical research study using psilocybin and N-Acetylcysteine (“NAC”) for the treatment of mild traumatic brain injury/concussion (“mTBI”) with post-traumatic stress disorder (“PTSD”). The study is in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of scientists and physicians at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine under the lead of Michael E. Hoffer, M.D., professor of otolaryngology and neurological surgery.
For more information, get in touch with Lobe Sciences Ltd. GTSIF by contacting us at 604-834-9499.